Monday, March 19, 2012

I Do

I remember the day so fondly that I said those words to my wife almost 10 years ago (maybe 9 years; who's counting), but I don't recall an arbor as nice as the one we just finished installing last week.  A new wedding arbor and fence had been discussed for the last several years and all those discussions have finally come to fruition.

I actually ended up purchasing the product I first came across 3 years ago from New England Wood Works and had them modify it to the size I needed.  It came in prefabricated pieces that were very easy to assemble on-site.  The biggest trouble was lining it up on the walkway and securing it with anchors, but both Gregorio and Ron Pieracci were able to get it done.



We were able to peel the roses back and just tie them back on after the new arbor was installed.  The final product is beyond my expectations and we know that any future wedding party will love it too.