Wednesday, September 15, 2010

House Cleaning

When summer gets started, we don't get the chance as often as I would like to get our house in order. Today we are hosting the San Jose Sharks and 200 of their guests so now is a great time to do some cleaning. The guys shown in the picture are washing and waxing all of the equipment. With all the sun that beats down on the equipment, waxing really adds to the longevity of the paint job.

We have other guys cleaning out all the dirt from inside the shop and more guys working on our trees and weeds in the Maintenance parking lot.

For me, I get to blog and get started on the 2011 budget. I just received my 2011 planners and I have already got most of the year planned out in theory. Looks like it is shaping up to be another busy year. If you need an appointment to see me next year, call now as time is limited already!