Sunday, October 2, 2011

Fork It!

Fork it, poke it, stab it, slam it with a putter; I don't care.  I honestly like using a fork to fix ballmarks as I feel it does the best job, but it doesn't matter to me what you use anymore.  When I was younger and more niave, I actually cared about how the ballmark was fixed, but I am so beyond that now.  I am just asking for the attempt to fix it using anything at your disposal.  While my frustration is obvious, it is also obvious to me that the audience of this blog aren't the perpetrators.  I just want everyone to know that all of us in the maintenance department take a great amount of pride in providing a high quality product and everyday we wonder why people would denigrate our golf course like this.

If you have any suggestions to help with our problem, we are all ears.